Thursday, September 29, 2016

Paulina's Sweet 30th Birthday

What an exciting day! Only because I've finally sat down to blog on this thing. It's been forever. I used to blog all the time. Wrote diaries since I was in elementary school (don't know where they want went, oh uh).

Happy day! Today I'm blogging about a photoshoot I did a few weeks ago. I am an amateur photographer, I know. So don't judge too harshly. I personally like my photos! But am always striving to be better, do better.


When I first met with Paulina, I intended to hire her as my babysitter. Evidently, it turned out that she needed me to take her 30th birthday photo's! She looked through my previous (personal) Facebook albums and loved the photos that I took while I lived in Hawaii.


Since she is my first client, we spoke through Facebook messenger and had a "laid back" plan on how we wanted to set up. This was low budget but I think with what we worked with turned out beautifully. Just let that sun work it's magic and just be happy!


Isn't she so cute?! Can you believe she is 30? I can't. Her family genes are strong in this one. 

I had a great time with her. She appreciated me helping her walk around those rocks with high heels on. Then I convinced her to take a photo closer to the water. She is a really sweet person and works really hard for what she has. I'm really honored to get to know her & to take her photos. Especially for her birthday!


Happy 30th Birthday, Paulina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to comment about?